Maintenance free GPR Composite Doors
We’ve got some great news!! Are you tired of having to give your external doors a coat of paint every couple of years? Do you wish you could replace them with composite doors but don’t want the hassle of having to change the existing door frame and locks?
Well, we’re really pleased to announce that after years of development you can have all this. We’re now stocking a fantastic range of top quality GRP composite doors that will most certainly make your life very easy. GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Plastic. These doors are usually about 44mm thick and are filed with high-density polyurethane foam.
Enough with the technical stuff, there are so many benefits to you of getting one of our GRP composite doors;
- They virtually maintenance free, won’t warp, shrink or rust
- They are immune to sun fading and bleaching
- They can be fitted into existing timber door frames with no hassle
- They are compatible the hardware you already have without the need to buy any more
- You get the look of a traditional timber door but with no need for regular painting
- You can even have the door different colours inside and out
- Our doors are made of a naturally insulating material so are thermally efficient helping keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
We have lots of different styles to choose from with colours to suit all different tastes; you can go for a wood grain finish or a painted finish.
These doors come in two different sizes but amazingly for composite door, if you don’t have quite a standard door size, up to 20mm can be trimmed off each size and 40mm off the bottom. Just a bit of advice, if you do this, you will need to give the trimmed section a lick of paint.
Best news of all, all our GPR composite doors come with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty so changing your doors is totally worry free. We really do feel that these are the perfect solution, so if you want to look at our range, click here. Don’t forget you can give us a call if you have any questions.